Personal Training increases your chance to meet your fitness goals by 35%.
No matter your fitness level, personal training has its advantages for you.
- Weight-loss and/or weight-management
- Strength training
- Customized goals and programs
- Improved quality of life.
- Customized workout program specifically for YOUR body
When you decide to get a personal trainer for yourself, you’ll immediately have a personalized evaluation process. This is make sure we develop the perfect program for your body movements patterns.
You will have a coach, coaching you HOW to get the most out of your body, and to believe in you so you can believe in yourself.
Our personal training is for Beginner Training, Intermediate Training, and also provides fresh workouts for those advanced clients who are looking for a more challenging workout. For individuals who have hit a plateau, and want to take their bodies to the next level, you’ve found the correct place.
All of our personal training packages include the following:
- Personalized Macros and education how to correctly count and create your diet plan.
- Recipe book with over 50 different recipes that isn’t just chicken and turkey.
- Full assessment and a personalized workout plan for your body, to get the results YOU want.
- Accountability from your trainer. You are not just there for your workout.
- Optional Saturday partner workout for free with our group class.
- 2 Days/Week 30min – $180/month
- 2 Days/Week 60min – $280/month
- 3 Days/Week 30min – $250/month
- 3 Days/Week 60min – $350/month
- 4 Days/Week 30min – $320/month
- 4 Days/Week 60min – $420/month
Our Times of availability for personal training are from 10am to 5pm daily.
Tap below to select your package.